The Kymco Komfy 8 takes all the comfort of the Komfy 4 but with increased speed and road driving functionality.
This 8mph mobility scooter has a main focus around comfort (as you may have guessed from the name). Oh yes, you’ll find the all-round, adjustable suspension a real joy – especially when travelling on uneven surfaces.
There’s also a comfortable captain’s seat. The headrest is fully adjustable and has padded breathable fabric to give you an optimum seating position.
All in all, the Kymco Komfy 8 has everything to assist you on longer journeys while providing optimum comfort. This can be seen right through to the soft-touch delta tiller (to help with grip) and the large soft-touch switches on the dashboard.
Also, you’ll get a maximum range of up to 20 miles (from a full charge) and a handy USB port. Available in four stylish colours, the Komfy is a great road class scooters.
- Powerful 500 watt, 4 pole motor, offers exceptional driving performance.
- Back lit USB charging system for mobile phones & tablet devices.
- Bright low-power consuming LED lights, indicators and a highly visible brake-light.
- Aluminium wheels with stylish pneumatic tyres, for superior comfort.
- luxury, reclining comfort Captain Seating with stylish red stitching.
- Long range 45 a/h batteries allowing Komfy to boast upto 25 miles in range (Komfy 4).
- Heavy duty weight capacity of 160 kg/25 stone, offering flexibility for many users.
- Comfortable and easy to operate delta-style, wrap-around handlebars.
- New fully adjustable suspension system, offering superior levels of comfort.
- Large easy to read, soft touch switch controls.
- Rear splash-guards to stop water splashing up when driving through puddles.
- 4 attractive metallic colours; Glossy Black, Cherry Red, Mercury Silver & Sapphire